"I just wanted to say thank you for making the car buying experience a rather painless one. Being a "first time car buyer" can be one of the most nerve racking things anyone can experience. Working in the hospitality industry customer service is a huge priority. I can now tell why your dealership is a "dealership of distinction" the service you and your team provided is some of the best I have ever seen. I was truly amazed of how quickly and effectively you guys handled any obstacle that we occurred during the car buying and post car buying experience. I can not say how much I love the car. The TL is like no other car I have ever driven. It is truly a great car and I am a proud owner of it. I just want again thank you for providing a great car and service. I will defiantly look forward to future business at McGrath Acura of Westmont. I would and will recommend anyone looking at new or used Acura's to your dealership as it stands out as one of the premier dealerships in the country! Truly a satisfied customer"
"Purchased a certified used Acura TL here last month, and had a wonderful experience. Definitely did our research before coming (we live in the city but came out here to purchase our car) and would buy from this dealership again. Love our new car and hope to enjoy it for many years"
No comments:
Post a Comment